30 Jul Engineering Manager
Engineering Manager Vacancy
Yellow Rail are seeking an exceptional Engineering Manager to manage our growing Engineering activities. You will ideally be a Chartered Engineer with experience in both electrical and mechanical disciplines, with a strong rail background. The role is based from our Derby site and includes nationwide travel to provide Engineering support across the business product lines with the following responsibilities:
- Managing the Engineering team and supporting our diverse product lines which include: Bogie overhaul, material supply, field services and managing the delivery of our Engineering design and re-engineering services.
- Demonstrating control of all Engineering activities and management of Competence for all Engineering resource across the business.
- Business development for Engineering design and re-engineering services across passenger and freight rolling stock.
- Active participation as a member of the Product Line Management team driving the performance of the Engineering function and supporting other Product Lines to achieve business targets.
- You will lead and inspire a dedicated Engineering team to deliver projects on-time, to specification and within-budget.
You will be degree qualified, with the ability to communicate at all levels within the business with demonstrable experience in a similar role.
If you can meet the requirements of the role and have a passion for delivering the very best, apply now with your cv and a covering letter to Zeph Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org). Yellow Rail can offer you a great work / life balance alongside a competitive with exceptional career development.