Projects / Commercial Manager
Yellow Rail has a permanent senior role within our company in Derby, for an experienced Projects / Commercial Manager.
For you to be successful in this role you will:
• Qualified ideally to degree level and hold a recognised qualification in project management.
• Have a proven track record in delivering a portfolio of projects concurrently (ideally in the rail sector).
• Have strong commercial management experience.
• Track performance of projects, initiating and managing corrective actions to achieve cost, time and performance targets.
• Be very organised, efficient and confident, with strong leadership and inter-personal skills.
• Have good problem solving, communication and IT skills.
• Have an excellent understanding of quality, health, safety and environment requirements.
• Be able to understand and negotiate complex contracts.
• Complete complex cost and risk models as part of the commercial activity.
• Be able to use common project and commercial management tools including MS project and Excel.
• Be able to produce project performance reports including KPI’s.
• Be an excellent communicator at all levels.
• Be able to take responsibility and the pressure of meeting strict deadlines safely to the appropriate quality in a timely manner.
• Have a technical background (ideally in rail).
• Be required to undertake UK travel based on project locations.
How to Apply:
Applications by CV to Operations Support Manager : Jo.Maddocks@yellowrail.org.uk
Yellow Rail can offer you a great work / life balance alongside a competitive salary, career development and free parking.
Yellow: Your dedicated rail partner.